Power-to-Gas cluster strengthened with 6 new members
After an inspiring Power-to-Gas Conference in May and a productive strategic workshop in June, we are ready to start our third working year with new enthusiasm. The new partners will help us taking a next step in realizing projects on power-to-gas, roll out hydrogen technology in our region and enable our companies to play a prominent role in the energy transition.
During the past eight months, we have welcomed 6 new partners in the Power-to-Gas cluster:
· Elugie: supplier of fuel cell micro CHP units
· Oil tanking: one of the largest independent operators of tank terminals for oils, chemicals and gases worldwide
· Anglo Belgian Corporation: manufacturer of engines for power generation and shipping
· EDF-Luminus: energy supplier and producer in Belgium
· SUEZ Recycling & Recovery Netherlands: specialist in waste and recovery management
· Agfa: supplier of membranes for alkaline electrolysers
We are very happy with the further diversification of our member group and are looking forward to new collaborations with the new members.